Why does it hurt you if I dont hate myself?
I’m always interested in hearing how other people describe themselves and their life experiences when they are fat. Meghan Tonjes uploaded this great video to YouTube and it’s worth watching.
I think the question
‘Why does it hurt you if I don’t hate myself?’
is a brilliant summary of the puzzlement of lots of bigger people who feel OK about themselves, and can live with the knowledge that they are doing the best that they can but know that there is a segment of the population who hate them, and want them to hate themselves too.
Let me know what you think.
You can find out more about Meghan at her website www.meghanntonjes.com
- I pity trolls who hate me because I’m fat…
- Why do people end up shut into their homes…?
- Another side to weight loss..?
- Survey – help needed
- Katie Hopkins…
- When it comes from your Friends…
- Fat Shaming doesn’t work – Academic proof at last!
- Mobility with Dignity – MD350
- Announcement from Greater Manchester Police
- Why almost everything you’ve been told about unhealthy foods is wrong