If you would like a link on these pages please send me a request via the contact page. Reciprocal links are appreciated.
Equipment Manufacturers and Providers
- Council on Size and Weight Discrimination
- Association for Size Diversity and Health (ASDAH)
- National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance
Shopping – non clothing
Shopping – clothing
- The Bariatric Shop – offer a range of clothing in very generous sizes. They also offer an Emergency pack suitable for Care Homes etc who have a Client in urgent need which they promise to despatch with 24 hours.
- The Not So Secret Diary of a Wannabe Princess – The lovely Debz has compiled a list of Retailers who sell plus size clothing and has helpfully listed them and included the sizes that they sell. I recommend her Blog too if you’d like to know more about being a Fashion Fan when you’re a plus size.
- Maria Morris Studio – The incredibly talented Maria creates gorgeous Couture clothing in her own exclusive designs. She offers Wedding Gowns, Mother of the Bride Dresses and clothes for all special occasions made exactly to the Clients measurements. She has made clothes for me for years and is extremely knowledgeable about how to fit and flatter larger sizes.
- I pity trolls who hate me because I’m fat…
- Why do people end up shut into their homes…?
- Another side to weight loss..?
- Survey – help needed
- Katie Hopkins…
- When it comes from your Friends…
- Fat Shaming doesn’t work – Academic proof at last!
- Mobility with Dignity – MD350
- Announcement from Greater Manchester Police
- Why almost everything you’ve been told about unhealthy foods is wrong