I haven’t watched her new TV show which airs tonight and I have no intention of doing so, or of reading any of the commentaries about it either.
I understand that Katie, who doesn’t appear to have a weight problem, has purposely gained and then lost weight in an effort to prove that just because SHE can do it, anyone can.
If only life was that simple.
- Usain Bolt can run the 100m in 9.58 seconds. Surely if he can, you can too?
- Victoria Pendleton holds the world record for the 200m flying time trial. I guess you could match that?
- Stephen Hawkin understands time and space. I assume you could help him out if he got stuck?
You do all that, or even just one of them, and then we’ll talk.
Blimey, it’s almost like we’re all unique, with different abilities, skills and potential. <head desk>
- I pity trolls who hate me because I’m fat…
- Why do people end up shut into their homes…?
- Another side to weight loss..?
- Survey – help needed
- Katie Hopkins…
- When it comes from your Friends…
- Fat Shaming doesn’t work – Academic proof at last!
- Mobility with Dignity – MD350
- Announcement from Greater Manchester Police
- Why almost everything you’ve been told about unhealthy foods is wrong