Public Speaker and Healthcare Advocate
Tracey’s warmth and sense of humour give a great insight into the many challenges of being plus sized – but she will also tell you about a few of the benefits too. If you didn’t think there were any, or even that it was possible to be happy, confident and fulfilled at a larger size then you’re in for a surprise.
With an adaptable approach, Tracey’s enthusiasm and willingness to share make her an engaging and interesting speaker able to communicate to a wide range of audiences. Stating her personal view to be being ‘Neither ‘Pro-Fat nor Anti-Diet’ she is a passionate advocate for self acceptance at any size.
Tracey works as a Consultant to a number of leading Healthcare companies and as an advocate for better healthcare for plus sized patients. She has developed a seminars on Maintaining Dignity of Care for the Supersized which she has delivered at a wide range of Hospitals and Clinical Training Establishments across the UK and Europe. In addition she works as part of a team delivering training in the moving and handling of Plus Sized Patients.
To discuss booking Tracey, get in touch.
- I pity trolls who hate me because I’m fat…
- Why do people end up shut into their homes…?
- Another side to weight loss..?
- Survey – help needed
- Katie Hopkins…
- When it comes from your Friends…
- Fat Shaming doesn’t work – Academic proof at last!
- Mobility with Dignity – MD350
- Announcement from Greater Manchester Police
- Why almost everything you’ve been told about unhealthy foods is wrong